What's Your Story?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 1-கண்ணீர் துடைத்து உன் மூச்சில் நான் வாழ
:.:Gone:.: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 7:02 am by Arun

» கண்ணீர் துடைத்து உன் மூச்சில் நான் வாழ
:.:Gone:.: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 6:50 am by Arun

» Site Revival?
:.:Gone:.: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:12 am by Jalios

» > Yøung Vølcanøes <
:.:Gone:.: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 10:03 pm by Taylor

» :.:Gone:.:
:.:Gone:.: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 1:17 pm by Taylor

» WYS Code of Conduct
:.:Gone:.: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:36 pm by Taylor

» -- for me to know --
:.:Gone:.: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:07 pm by Taylor

» "Martians Unite!"
:.:Gone:.: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:06 am by Jalios

» horrible songs
:.:Gone:.: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:52 pm by Jess

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:46 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

TIMEZONES
Pacific Time
Eastern Standard Time
Mountain Time
Central Time
United Kingdom
Atlantic Time
Hawaiian Time
Australian Time
Flag Counter
free web site traffic and promotion

:.:Gone:.:

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

:.:Gone:.: - Page 5 Empty Re: :.:Gone:.:

Post by Princess Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:10 pm

I pull back slightly, looking up the beach for onlookers. "What if somebody sees us?" I ask, already feeling the embarrassment of being caught red-handed.

Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:23 pm

>ARABELLA>
:.:Gone:.: - Page 5 Tumblr_n79mjuAMEw1sm0nnlo1_500

"Nobody will see us," I whisper as I move my hand out to cup her chin. "Don't worry so much."

I close the distance between us, pressing my lips gently against hers. With one hand, I keep her chin softly cupped between my thumb and forefinger, and I tangle the other in her hair.

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:22 pm

A small sound escapes my mouth as the gap between us is closed, my heart skipping a beat. I wrap my arms around Bella's neck, pulling her closer.

I pull away momentarily to nuzzle her cheek gently, then find her lips once again. Everything around us seems to disappear, and all I can focus on is her.

Eventually I remember to breathe and pull away completely, taking a moment to catch my breath. I bring my hand up to cover my mouth, processing what just happened. "Oh my god," I whisper quietly. "Are we..? Did we just..?" I stammer, unable to find the right words.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:08 pm

>ARABELLA>

"Yes," I allow the corners of my lips to quirk upwards before leaning in once more, pressing my forehead against Paige's. "And we're going to do it again."

Just as my lips ever-so-slightly brush up against hers, a shrill scream pierces the air and comes to an abrupt halt. I jerk away from Paige and immediately begin running as fast as I can against the current, leaping onto the sand.

I snatch the t-shirt I brought up from the sand and tug it over my head while I run towards the Square. "I'm coming!" I shout as I sprint through Perdido Beach, scrambling to find the source of the scream.

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:33 pm

I race after Arabella, looking every which way for the source of the scream. I spot a group of people surrounded around something, some of them leaving with grim expressions.

I grab onto Bella's arm, turning her attention to the crowd. "Is that it?" I ask, pulling her towards the crowd.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:39 pm

>ARABELLA>

I take a split second to smooth down my hair with my hands and wipe my lips onto the back of my hand before pushing my way through the group of kids to see what tey're crowded around.

"What's going--" I stop short as I see the mangled mess of a body before me.

A girl who looks no older than 12 with bouncy blonde curls and blue eyes that must once have been bright lays before me, her shirt splattered with maroon.

"What happened?" I turn away from the body, swallowing bile. "Who did this?"

A ginger boy speaks up. "Sheriff Jake did it. Louise was just doing a magic trick and he started beating on her."

"Magic trick?" I repeat slowly.

He nods. "Yeah, she, like, took a puddle of water from the ground and made the water raise up and she started making it do things."

The realization of what Louise was doing dawns on me and I nod. "You bury the body. Everyone else, leave. Louise broke a law of the FAYZ and she will furthermore serve as an example for future rule breakers."

"No funeral will be held. You are all dismissed."

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:04 pm

I feel the familiar lump in my throat start to form as I stare at Louise's lifeless body. I back away from everyone and drop myself down on the curb of the street, covering my face in my hands.

Once the crowd left in their own directions, I move closer to Bella. "Why?" I gesture towards the battered body next to us, my knees threatening to buckle at the amount of blood covering it.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:51 pm

>ARABELLA>

"She broke a law, Paige," I expain calmly. "I can't allow law breakers to recieve funerals and special treatment."

The ginger boy lifts Louise's body up bridal-style and carries her away from us, whimpers escaping his mouth as he walks away.

"Think back to before the FAYZ. If you broke a law, do you think you'd be getting special treatment? She deserved it."

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:43 pm

I stare at Arabella in disbelief, wiping tears away from my eyes. "What kind of law?" I sit on my heels, forcing myself not to gag. "Since when were magic tricks illegal?"

I bury my face in my hands again, shaking my head as I try to put words together. "She didn't do anything wrong," I mumble into my hands, sniffling quietly. "They never beat children to death for magic tricks," I pause before continuing. "They never killed anyone for magic tricks," I stumble over my words, my breathing becoming ragged again.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:48 pm

>ARABELLA>

"It's more than just a magic trick," I cross my arms carefully and cringe as I watch Paige try not to fall apart before me. "I really thought you knew. Three bars usually figure it out sooner than others. Guess not."

I place a hand on Paige's shoulder and look at her with as much kindness I can muster. "One day, you'll thank me for stepping up to be leader. It's a hard job. Even Ingrid couldn't handle it," I pause to let Ingrid's name hang in the air. "I don't like watching kids die, Paige. But it has to happen."

Calmly, I press a kiss to her cheek and smile warmly. "You should go home. Rest. You still have the day off. Or maybe go see the littles, if you want. Take some time for yourself."

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:46 pm

I pull myself to my feet and wipe my nose on my arm. "She wasn't even hurting anyone with it." I resist the urge to ask her what she meant.

I turn away from her and start towards the direction of the Firehouse rather than my own house. I cross my arms over my chest, kicking a pebble along the road until I reach the fire house.

I climb the front steps leading up to the front door, checking behind me before slipping inside. "Hello?" I call out, peeking around a corner. "Ingrid? Are you in here?"
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:42 pm

I N G R I D }
:.:Gone:.: - Page 5 Il_340x270.404665603_ltcb

Ellen, the other firechief and I, sit on the couch together, our knees touching. I have a guitar in my hands, and I'm lazily strumming a few notes as I sing a song that used to always cheer me up before the FAYZ.

Ellen and I have grown exceptionally close in these past two weeks, seeing as we both spend all of our time in the firehouse. The petite redhead and I are like sisters now, though we didn't even know eachother before the FAYZ.

"Got chucks on with Saint Laurent, gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty. I'm too hot!" I point to Ellen, who grins and joins in immediately.

"Hot damn!"

"Called a police and a fireman. I'm too hot!"

"Hot damn!"

"Make a dragon wanna retire man! I'm too hot!"

"Hot damn!"

"Say my name you know who I am. I'm too hot!"

"Hot damn!"

"Am I bad 'bout that money, break it down. Girls hit your hallelujah... 'Cause uptown funk gon' give it to you!"

We jump up from the couch and begin dancing around the fire station's living room where the old firefighters used to sit, waiting for a call. Ellen does the disco horribly, and I strum the guitar as loudly as I can. Both of us sing as loudy as we can through our laughter.

I feel tears streaming down my face from laughing as Ellen twerks as pathetically as only a white teenage girl can. "Saturday night and we in the spot, don't believe me just watch!"

Ellen and I jump in circles together, shouting the lyrics happily.

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:01 pm

I watch them dance around each other for a minute before disappearing back behind the corner, cleaning off any tears left on my face.

I come out from behind the corner again, clearing my throat and knocking on the wall lightly. "Ingrid, can I talk to you?" I cough and glance at Ellen, hoping she'd get the hint and leave.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:10 pm

I N G R I D }

Ellen and I's laughter dies down as we both stare at Paige. Finally, Ellen nudges me and rolls her eyes, mouthing, 'don't trust her'.

Everyone in the FAYZ had heard about how close Paige and Arabella had become, and people were quickly turning against Arabella. It's inevitable that we run out of junk food to eat, and then what? Arabella had no plans for the future. What happens when someone gets sick? It hasn't rained the entire FAYZ; what if the lake goes dry?

Ellen wraps me in a quick hug and gives my hand a friendly squeeze. "I'll go get us some food; we haven't gotten our rations for the day," she offers. "later, Iggy. Um, bye, Paige."

"Bye, Ellie." I smile as she leaves, and return my attention back to Paige.

"Why are you here?" I state coldly, placing my guitar down on the couch before sitting beside it.

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:29 pm

I lean back against the wall, hesitating before I speak. "Is there a reason why you're talking to me like this?" I stare at my feet, not daring to look up at her. "Did I do something wrong?"

I almost forget to ask her if she found out about what happened, but decide to wait for her to answer my first question.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:49 pm

I N G R I D }

I stare, dumbfounded, at Paige. "Did.. Did you really just ask me if you've done something [i] wrong [i/]?"

I blink a few times and rub at my temples, tempted to start laughing. "Gee, let's see, Paige. First, we become insanely close friends and you lead me on to think something more was gonna happen, then we get yelled at by an insane chick and you just stood there and cried while she threw me against a wall, then that insane chick becomes a dictator and kicked me out of office, and you become best buddies with her, and come crawling back to me! Why are you even here?!"

Furious, I hold up a hand and don't allow her to respond. "No, let me guess. Arabella did something bad and you came crying to me to see if I could fix it. You want poor Ingrid, your second choice, to make things better for you after your first choice bailed. See, Paige, this is what's so annoying about you. You want everyone else to fix things for you because you're so damn sensitive you can't do anything yourself! You just expect others to do everything, and cry when they don't!"

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:11 pm

My mouth hangs open as Ingrid yells at me, obviously startled by the harshness in her tone.

"When did she ever 'kick you out of office?'" I start, my voice brittle. "You were the one who gave her permission to take over voluntarily!" I will myself not to tear up as I grip tightly onto the hem of my shirt.

"What did you expect me to do?" I ask through gritted teeth. "Cry over you for 3 weeks while you become best-best-friends with Little Red and have the time of your life without me?"

I push off the wall to stand in front of Ingrid, extending my arm towards the door Ellen had left from. "If making someone a 'second choice' was so rude of me, why did you go running to her as soon as you got the chance?"
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:49 pm

I N G R I D }

"Arabella is crazy!" I throw my hand into the air. "If I didn't back out, she'd kill me! You're the only one in this place who doesn't see she's completely and utterly insane!"

I narrow my eyes and glance at the door. "I didn't run to Elli-I mean, Ellen. Like everyone else but you, we have jobs and work. It just so happened we got along. See, Arabella gave us jobs. Have you even been to the daycare in the past week? Carter and Aria have been taking care of the littles; where have you been?"

"You're a manipulative and useless person, Paige. I'm sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect or you're a goddess like Arabella does, so run along and get back to your little she-demon."

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:27 am

I flinch at her sudden outburst, stepping back a bit. "You don't understand, Ingrid," I speak softly and come closer to her again.

"Listen to me," I crouch in front of her and hold one of her hands between both of mine. "I'm not your enemy; whoever that's supposed to be." I stand up and press a gentle kiss to the corner of her mouth before turning to leave.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:40 pm

I N G R I D }

I stand still for half a second before pushing her out the front door, my face and blood both hot. "Get out," I shove her. "Get the fuck out and never speak to me again."

Without allowing myself to take a last look at her, I slam the door in Paige's face and lock it. Ellen knows where the key is.

My eyes don't water, and I don't feel an ounce of sadness in me. The only emotion I feel is anger. Who does she think she is? Bursting into my own home, insulting myself and Ellen, then kissing me? How does she even know if I'm into girls?

"Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her." I murmur to myself as I lay down on the couch, cupping my hands over my ears to block out the noise.

She's probably sobbing and running to Arabella, knowing Paige. She'll make herself look like the victim and Arabella and her little gang will come arrest me. They'll arrest me, but not the kid who murdered Louise.

That's just who Paige is; a whiny, weak, spineless human being.

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:19 pm

"I-" I let out a small squeak as she shoves me outside, staring at the door in disbelief. "Okay, I guess."

I turn away from the door and drag my feet towards my own house, annoyed with myself. Why did I do that?

I slip through the door quietly, leaning against it as I sink to the floor. I try to control my breathing, but all I can do is let out loud, heart-wrenching sobs. I hide my face in both of my hands, small whimpers escaping as I finally let myself fall apart.

I stay like this for a while before pushing myself off of the floor, hot tears blurring my vision. I throw myself onto my couch and hug my knees to my chest. I bury my face into my knees, a huge pang of regret shooting through my body.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:26 pm

>ARABELLA>

Jake and I stand outside of Paige's house, crouched behind a bush on the side of it. We are both dressed in black as to blend in with the night sky. Well, presemunbly a sky.

Nellie, a braniac sent to Coates for hacking into her school's website, claims the sky we see in the FAYZ isn't truly the sky, rather an illusion. She thinks when it's night in the FAYZ, it could very well be morning in the real world.

Jake looks at me and grins eagerly. "So, what's the plan?" He asks as he adjusts the black beanie on his hair.

"I knock the door down, I levitate her towards you, you grab her, duct tape her, knock her out, and we head to Coates. Carter and Aria are already in the front with the car."

Jake looks like he's about to pee with excitement. "Okay. On your mark."

We scoot around to the front door and I hold up three fingers and begin to count down to one. As soon as all three fingers are down, I shove out my hand and instantly, the front door to Paige's house is knocked down, as though an invisible fist has punched it in.

Neither of us one for the element of surprise, we sprint through the house and search for Paige. We don't have to go far; she's sat on the couch with her head buried in her knees.

Shooting a quick smirk at Jake, I raise my hands, palm facing Paige, and jerk them upwards. Her body follows. In a span of two seconds, I face my palms towards Jake and will Paige's body to fly to him.

As her body comes flying towards him, Jake curls his right hand into a fist and lands a harsh punch to Paige's jaw. It's a well-aimed hit, one he learned in martial arts. A hit guaranteed to knock someone out.

Sure enough, Paige's body falls limp to the ground.

"Duct tape her," I instruct, heading to the door.

In a minute, Jake has Paige's body flung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Her arms and legs are duct-taped together, a strip of black over her mouth.

"Ready?" He asks, switching his hold on her feet to his left hand.

I nod and strut out the door, walking down the driveway towards the black SUV Carter and Aria are in. The back door is open, ready for Jake and me to get in.

I allow Jake to get in first, and he places Paige's body into the trunk after we sit down.

"To Coates," I tell Aria in the driver's seat. "Nellie better have that cement ready. We're early on schedule."

Aria giggles at me in the mirror and starts up the car, the engine roaring to life. We peel out of the street and are off to Coates.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:36 pm

By the time I realize what's going on, it's too late to react. Within a couple of seconds, I'm unconscious and inside the trunk of a car.

All I can see is bright,hot white, And all I can feel is the throbbing pain in my skull. The low rumble of the car is not loud enough to shake me awake, and I lie helpless in the trunk of an SUV.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:04 pm

>ARABELLA>

We drive in silence for a mere fifteen minutes. Aria, as per my instruction, drives with no headlights as not to draw attention to ourselves. Even when we enter Coates' territory, we barely touch the speed limit as we drive in the darkness.

Finally, Aria pulls the SUV into the teachers' parking lot and shoves the keys into her pocket.

"Who wants to grab Paige?" I ask as we all clamber out of the car.

Jake volunteers immediately. "I will!" He immediately pops the trunk and picks up Paige's limp body, bridal style.

We walk into Coates Academy, a grand school with Mexican tile flooring and elegant wallpaper. A chandelier hangs from the ceiling, and glass-holders with hundreds of trophies and awards line the walls.

Our footsteps echo around the empty school as we make our way into the gymnasium. I feel bile rise into my throat at the site before me.

About half a dozen things, looking like gorillas as they walk around on all fours. They seem to be carrying cement blocks, though I know better. Their hands are encased in the cement.

It reeks of bodily fluids. Whimpers, sobs, and yells bounce off the walls.

One of the creatures, an Asian girl named Maddie, crawls up to me. Her arms above the roughly-poured cement block are rough, red, and raw. I feel myself step back as the smell that lingers on her is too overwhelming. Mascara smeared by her tears is dried to her cheeks.

"Arabella," she croaks. "Please. You have to help us. Liam was feeding us, b-but he disappeared. We haven't eaten or drank anything in two days. Please. I'm so thirsty."

Jake beside me cackles and uses his foot to nudge Maddie away. "You'll get your water soon, freak."

Aria clears her throat. "Nellie is in the storage room, she said. Follow me."

She leads the three of us carefully around the freaks that limp around the gym and into the storage room that once held dodgeballs, volleyballs, and more.

Nellie, a mousy redhead is mixing cement in a metal roller tray from the art room. At the sound of us heading into the room, she jumps up, nearly knocking the tray to the floor.

"H-H-Hi, Arabella," she stares at the floor. "The, um, the cement. It's done. We just have to.. you know.. get her hands in it." Her pale face turns bright red and I see the start of tears begin to form in her eyes.

"Save the waterworks for later," I scold and snatch the roller tray from the table in front of us. "You're the one that's pouring the cement."

Holding the tray carefully, I lead the others into a corner of the gym not inhabited by the freaks. Jake hesitantly places Paige's body down, slumped against the wall.

"Carter, you grab her hands and place them in the mold Aria has," I motion towards Aria. "And Nellie, you can pour the cement. Let's get this over with quickly."

Aria places the mold down on the floor and Carter unravels the duct-tape from Paige's arms, placing her slender, smooth hands palm-down into the mold.

Nellie inches forward and accepts the tray of cement from my hands. She closes her eyes as she pours the cement into the mold, tears leaking out from beneath her blonde lashes.

Once every drop of cement has left the tray and covered Paige's hands, Nellie allows the tray to clatter to the floor and stares at her own hands in horror.

Aria places a hand on Nellie's shoulder and nods in understanding. We all remember the first time we cemented on of the freaks.

"N-Now what?" Nellie asks.

I smile and sit cross-legged on the floor. "Now, we wait for her to awake and the cement to dry."

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:26 pm

I squeeze my eyes together, my nose scrunching up at the intense pain rocking through my head. I let out a quiet groan and attempt to bring my hand up to hold my head, but I can't.

My breath gets caught in my throat as I open my eyes, staring in disbelief at the chunky mixture surrounding my wrists. I bring my attention to the people sitting around me, small whimpers escaping my throat as I spot Arabella.

"Bella?" I stare wide-eyed at her, tears threatening to spill over. "W-what is this? Why is this- Why are you?" I start tugging, trying to pull my hands out of the cement. I haven't taken account of where we were, or the stench in the room. All I can think of is pulling my hands away.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:33 pm

>ARABELLA>

I grin and scoot closer towards Paige. "Don't bother fighting, sweetie," I place a hand on her wrists to keep them steady. "It's cement. Not even Ryan over there with his super strength can get out of it." I nudge my head towards a blonde boy crawling about.

"It hurts me to do this, Paige, it really does," I shoot a quick smirk and eye-roll at Jake. "But you have to understand. If we want the FAYZ to succeed, if we want to live, we need to get rid of you freaks. Powers just aren't needed in the new world."

I place my hands behind my head and lean back against the gym walls. "So, while we're here. I really am curious, dear. What are your powers? You a teleporter? Elemental? I can't imagine you being powerful."

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum