What's Your Story?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 1-கண்ணீர் துடைத்து உன் மூச்சில் நான் வாழ
WYS Roleplaying Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 7:02 am by Arun

» கண்ணீர் துடைத்து உன் மூச்சில் நான் வாழ
WYS Roleplaying Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 6:50 am by Arun

» Site Revival?
WYS Roleplaying Rules Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:12 am by Jalios

» > Yøung Vølcanøes <
WYS Roleplaying Rules Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 10:03 pm by Taylor

» :.:Gone:.:
WYS Roleplaying Rules Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 1:17 pm by Taylor

» WYS Code of Conduct
WYS Roleplaying Rules Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:36 pm by Taylor

» -- for me to know --
WYS Roleplaying Rules Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:07 pm by Taylor

» "Martians Unite!"
WYS Roleplaying Rules Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:06 am by Jalios

» horrible songs
WYS Roleplaying Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:52 pm by Jess

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:46 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

TIMEZONES
Pacific Time
Eastern Standard Time
Mountain Time
Central Time
United Kingdom
Atlantic Time
Hawaiian Time
Australian Time
Flag Counter
free web site traffic and promotion

WYS Roleplaying Rules

Go down

WYS Roleplaying Rules Empty WYS Roleplaying Rules

Post by Taylor Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:18 pm

Roleplay Rules

> Although WYS permits gore, romance, and swearing, it is ultimately up to the creator of the RP to decide whether they want any of those things on their RP. Unless the creator specificies you cannot do any of those things, assume you can.

> No powerplaying. This means that you can't control anyone else's character. For example (my character is Suzy); "Suzy and Isabelle walked together along the forest. Isabelle put her arm around Suzy and Suzy blushed a peachy-pink shade".

> No perfect characters. Ultimately, every single person has flaws; use them.

> Fill out a form entirely! Don't leave a spot blank or say "I don't know what to put here".

>While romance is allowed, detailed sexual scenes should be kept to a minimal. We, the admins, don't mind them, however, some members might. If you must do them, try to keep them short or bring it to PM's, instead..

>No Godmodding. Godmodding is when a character is seemingly invincible, and never dies or gets hurt in fights. Sometimes, the character may barely even fight back and "win" the fight, all within one post. It's alright if you don't want your character to die at that moment; but please, when a fight occurs, give everyone a fair fight.

Example of what not to do
"My character uses her shapeshifting powers to grow ten times her original size, then squashes your character and kills him."

>Do not Autohit. Autohitting is when a character does something and walks away before the other character can react. This can be physically hitting the other character or saying something offensive to the other character and then walking away, so the other person cannot react.

Example of what not to do
"My character smirks and says, 'Well, what exactly have you accomplished that makes you Einstein?' Then sprints away and into class."

Failure to follow these rules could result in a temporary banning from the roleplay section.
Get banned twice from the roleplay section, and the third time will be permanent.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum